Sunday, 17 June 2012


Whose business is it anyway?

Mutual Benefits from a Clean Approach to Coaching

As an executive coach I am commissioned, to put it crudely, to stick my nose into other people’s business in order to help them progress from A to B. But who knows their business more intimately than the senior executive in front of me?

With a Clean systems approach I facilitate neutrally and minimally. When I coach Cleanly, I trust my client’s system and as coach “I know nothing”. My role is to listen deeply, use only my client’s words and ask some simple neutral questions. Even when my client “hits a brick wall” or is “blank”, Clean questions allow me to surface critical information in the form of vivid symbols and/or metaphors.

Add David Grove’s Clean approach to your repertoire and facilitate discoveries that can make all the difference to your client’s engagement, enjoyment, performance and bottom-line business results.

To explore further – register to hear Anne talk at the HR Exchange 20th June, click on this link: http://www.peoplepotential.com/hrexchange/2012/my/june/index.php?ref=edm_pp
or send me an email annemunrokua@gmail.com

No comments: